I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe ♡
While Electric Pin Company is up and running as usual, you may experience some delays while I work hard to get your packages out to you.
As a small business, everything processed through the shop is done by yours truly. I’ve also stopped shipping out daily in an attempt to maintain stay at home directives. Packages are now dropped off once a week. Shout out to the USPS and all its workers! ♡ Please allow up to 7-10 working days for your packages to be shipped. I am still working everyday to get them out as quickly as possible.
A few important notes:
- Your tracking may stay in "pre-shipment" for a couple days. This could mean any of the following:
- Your order label has been printed and is in the process of being packed up.
- Your packages have been dropped off but are waiting to be scanned and processed by the postal service.
- This status usually updates over a few days and can even miss being scanned until delivery. Please note that USPS statuses don’t usually update on weekends.
- You may face some delays once your packages leave my shop and are in the hands of the post office. Make sure to keep an eye on your tracking numbers and contact the shipping services if you have any questions.
- I recommend upgrading to priority shipping to combat delays but still be aware the estimated times for delivery are also incorrect as the USPS is extremely backed up.
- Lastly, no packages are ever forgotten. If you placed an order and received a confirmation email, I have your order and will get it out to you as soon as I can.
INSURING YOUR PACKAGES
On rare occasions, especially during peak shipping season (i.e. holidays), packages can be lost or damaged by mail carriers. I have no control over this issue. I cannot and will not refund money if the package is lost by USPS unless it is insured.
Selecting the INSURED shipping option at checkout will insure your package if it is lost or damaged, both in the U.S. and Internationally. It will guarantee a replacement (or refund if sold out).
International tracking is NOT offered unless you purchase it through the INSURED shipping option. Without package insurance your products will be shipped via an internationally non-trackable envelope in order to make shipping more affordable; it will be tracked until it leaves the U.S. but that is all.
Insurance will cover all physical items in you order.
Thank you again for your support; as always if you have any questions or concerns not answered here please email me at email@example.com
Stay safe! With love,
Electric Pin Company