I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe ♡
While Electric Pin Company is up and running as usual, you may experience some delays while I work hard to get your packages out to you.
As a small business, everything processed through the shop is done by yours truly. I’ve also stopped shipping out daily in an attempt to maintain stay at home directives. Packages are now dropped off once a week. Shout out to the USPS and all its workers! ♡ Please allow up to 7-10 working days for your packages to be shipped. I am still working everyday to get them out as quickly as possible.
A few important notes:
- Your tracking may stay in "pre-shipment" for a couple days. This could mean any of the following:
- Your order label has been printed and is in the process of being packed up.
- Your packages have been dropped off but are waiting to be scanned and processed by the postal service.
- This status usually updates over a few days and can even miss being scanned until delivery. Please note that USPS statuses don’t usually update on weekends.
- You may face some delays once your packages leave my shop and are in the hands of the post office. Make sure to keep an eye on your tracking numbers and contact the shipping services if you have any questions.
- Please see pre-order status updates for info on a pre-order.
- Lastly, no packages are ever forgotten. If you placed an order and received a confirmation email, I have your order and will get it out to you as soon as I can.
Thank you again for your support; as always if you have any questions or concerns not answered here please email me at email@example.com
Stay safe! With love,
Electric Pin Company